Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A new playground for our little monkeys!


So after a little "discussion", I convinced John that it was time to upgrade from our plastic playset to a larger, wooden one. He couldn't resist once I found a great deal on one! We ended up constructing it on Father's Day (well... John ended up constructing it. All I did was sort the billions of nuts, bolts, screws, lock nuts, and other man objects I cannot pronounce. Thank goodness there were pictures of everything in the instructions!). It took all day, but John actually enjoyed himself putting it together and the kids love it!














Thank you, papa!! You're the best!

2 comments:

Trisha Novotny said...

What a PERFECT new play ground - FUN FUN

Jeremy and Laura Lebow said...

Ok, so what was the deal? Jeremy and I are thinking about getting one for Foster kids. Also, congrats on a baby girl!