So a couple of weeks ago I was driving to the grocery store... when out of the corner of my eye I see this big box on the sidewalk next to someone's house. It had a big "FREE" sign on it. I was a little apprehensive, but decided to check it out anyway. I pulled over and inside the box was a huge inflatable jumpy slide! The house it was near is in a decent neighborhood, so after momentarily pondering whether I should take it or not, I lugged it to the car. We got it home and it works great! It is like new - the original instructions, patch kit and all the parts were in the box. The kids are estatic!! Papa had a little too fun on it one day and ripped part of it, but after several hours of sewing it up on my machine (I've now met my life long goal of sewing outside), it was fixed. 

5 years ago





1 comment:
Wow, what an awesome find! Is is a water slide too, or just a dry one? How fun!
Post a Comment