We're still pregnant! 41 weeks and 3 days to be exact! It looks like this little baby girl has no immediate desire to meet the outside world. I had my doctor's appt on Thursday... they did the NST (non-stress test where they monitor the baby's mov't and heartrate) and an ultrasound to check fluids and everything looks great with the baby.
Grandma has been here since Wednesday and has been very helpful with Grace and Nathaniel. We so appreciate it since I am so tired and sore all of the time. Grace and Nathaniel have both been fighting colds towards the end of the week, so it has been really challenging.
I'm scheduled for an induction on Monday. I will call the hospital at 6am to find out when to go in. Anyway, I'm really hoping to go into labor on my own this weekend, but so far nothing! I did try accupuncture for labor induction on Thursday afternoon. It was really interesting. The accupuncturist has a 80% success rate of women going into labor within 24-48 hours of the accupuncture, but it looks like I'm in the 20% that don't go into labor within 48 hours!
We will be sure to let everyone know when our baby makes her grand entrance! We can't wait to meet her!
5 years ago





2 comments:
Hang in there.. the end is in sight! I"ll be praying for a safe and speedy delivery! I've been thinking of you so thanks for the blog update!
we can't wait to meet her either Shari! we're right there with you! Our prayers and thoughts are with your family and you as you anxiously await your little bundle! Just think...in a few hours, you won't be pregnant anymore!
Post a Comment