Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grace's First Day of School aka Mama's Baby is Growing Up!!




Grace was very excited for her first day at school! The only one nervous was Mama. She is in morning Kindergarten. There are 16 boys and only 5 girls in her class. Isn't that crazy? We are confident she will keep those boys in line though. Isn't she cute in her new outfit?! Mama and Grace went out shopping for school clothes on Monday and had fun picking out some new things. I can't wait to hear how her first day went!


2 comments:

Mashel said...

Isn't it crazy that our babies are in school? Hayden starts tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday that you and I were pregnant together! Crazy! She looks so cute!! I love the tights!!!

Deb said...

I can't believe she is school age!!! How did you do? The first day of school gets me every year! She looks so cute!