I'm going to give this blogging thing another try. Obviously, my first attempt was not very successful (three posts in 9 months). So... (drum roll) here is the new and improved Schock blog!
The biggest change is that we are now the Five Schocks instead of the Four Schocks. No, we are not counting our four-legged feline in that number. We are pregnant! Although very unexpected and unplanned, we are excited to meet this new little one towards the end of October. It was so unplanned that it took us (well, me really) about a month for the reality to set in, but we're ready to share our news now. So feel free to "Schock" someone with the news!
5 years ago





8 comments:
WOW! Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you :)
And I'm thrilled to see a Shock blog!
Lindsey
YAY FUN TIMES! And such "Schocking" news...he he he
Tiff
Yeah! Congrats! You must really belong at my table, two babies born already and you make three on the way. hee hee :)
I KNEW IT!!!!!I told you so, and I was trying to word it politly so that you wouldn't get mad, but I could totally tell at Grace's party. You should have just fessed up to it. And then again at the scrapbooking thing you denied it! You brat! ha ha, that is ok, but for the record, I knew! Ha ha. Congratualtions, I am so happy for you guys.
Three is great! Congrats! Some of us will do almost anything to stay in mops! haha!
Deb
Ohmygoodness!!! That means you will have to change your blog name! Then you can do "fiveschocks@gmail.com" like we have "fivewrights@gmail.com". :-) Congratulations!
I can't believe everyone is blogging...I am so old and out of it. Congrats on the baby! I am a party pooper and totally not into babies anymore...it's a bummer! :) That's what 2--2 1/2 year olds do to you. I have been prematurely aged. I am a grumpy old woman! Love to you all--all five of you!
jennifer
SWEET Shocking Watermelons! Great to have the updated version.. thanks for SHARIng this time. :) OK.. enuf punnnns. Congrats on the upcoming 5th member of the family, what a wonderful surprise! BTW.. did Mashel just call you a brat? :)
XOXO
The other Tiff (B)
Post a Comment