Last week we went to the Great Wolf Lodge for a couple of nights... we had a blast! Grace especially loved the water park, but the whole experience was fun. We highly recommend it! Check it out at: http://www.greatwolflodge.com/locations/grandmound/
Thanks to my dad for giving us a some fun money to make it possible!! Below are some water park pictures - they didn't turn out very good but here are the better ones.





3 comments:
What a fun place. My parents took Hunter and Hayden a few weekends ago and they had a blast too. I was jealous that they didn't take me, but I guess it would have been hard to swim and have fun with two babies! I can't wait till they are a little bigger and we can all go.
You did it! It looks like such a cool place...how fun.
I love love loved the lodge! We had a great mom fact finding mission there last weekend... maybe next time we'll take the kids?:) Loved the picture of the kids bunk beds.. we had a grown up room so didn't have those!
deb
Post a Comment