Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Confessions from a not-so-perfect mama:

  • I went down to 24-hour fitness a couple of weeks ago and got a free trial pass, just to get a break!! My kids had a great time in the childcare for almost 2 hours and I had much needed alone time. The funny thing is that I didn't even work out (they wouldn't let me near the machines since I had megan with me, she was too young for the childcare). I did get my bible study done though!
  • Once I switched the time on Grace's clock so that she would stay in her room longer at rest time (I know - this one's bad!!).

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Aww. Sounds like mom needs some quiet time.
My semester is actually becoming quite more relaxed than it has for the past year. Let me know if I can come over and help you out sometime. :)

Unknown said...

soooo funny! i like the clock one A LOT!

Julie said...

Hey, I set a timer for one-hour for Gabe during his nap the other day but once he fell asleep I snuck in and turned it off. Ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Tiffany said...

This is GREAT!! Congratulations on the quiet time you really needed. Survival...it's called survival! :)

Miss you!