
If you've ever been around our kids, you know that they excel in the area of physical development. They may lack in speech and other areas early in life, but that is because they are putting all of their energy and brain cells into trying to overcome gravity and pushing their little bodies to the limits. Here is a fine example. Megan, climbing up the bunk bed ladder at less than a year of age. She was quite proud of herself and her amazing feat. For the record, she walked at 9 months, climbed a slide all the way up at 10 months, and basically never sits for more than one second at a time. Diaper changes are like wrestling an octopus.
She does have a black eye in this picture... the day before this was taken she was toddling along and fell head first into a drawer knob. Poor thing! And she LOVES necklaces as you can see in the picture. She is always finding them around the house and putting them on.
3 comments:
That is crazy!! I can't believe she climbed all the way up! Our kids are definitely slowpokes in the area of physical development!
Yeah! Thank you. Finally.
Ok, I look at Megan, then I look at Chase, who is only a short bit behind her age wise. But Chase is not doing any of that stuff! I'm thankful that he just now started crawling. I know they keep you busy lady!
Post a Comment