The kids were very excited for Halloween this year! Well, Grace was. Nathaniel wasn't so sure about the costume part of it, but I found some Superman pjs that met with his approval. Auntie April and Uncle Jeff were up visiting for the weekend and so we had an expert face painter on hand. Thanks Auntie April!! As you can see, Grace was a cute white bunny, Nathaniel was Superman, and Megan was a ladybug. We first went to the Harvest festival at Lake City Church. They had a ton of carnival games, a bouncy house, cotton candy, popcorn, hot dogs, pictures, and more. Grandma Dodge was also visiting that weekend, so she, April and I took Grace and Nathaniel to the carnival. John and Jeff stayed home with Megan. After we got home we took the three kids to a few neighbors for trick or treating. They got the hang of it really quick. Megan even scored some candy which I grudgingly consumed on her behalf : )
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment